Followers

Mittwoch, 13. August 2008

I Love your blog ~ Award ~ .........

How exciting! The lovely BlackShadow has given me this award!

I love your blog too sugar! It really made me smile when I saw it so thank you loads! The rules are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you´ve nominated

I know most of you have already received this............but I wanted to give it to you as well! The following blogs I would like to nominate with this award:

*************************************************************************************
Die Regeln für diesen Award lauten:

1. Der Empfänger darf das Logo auf seinem Blog stellen.

2. Verlinke die Person, die dir den Award verliehen hat.

3. Nominiere mindestens 7 Blogs!

4. Stelle die Links zu diesen Blogs ein!

5. Hinterlasse den nominierten Kommentare auf deren Blogs!

Und ich möchte diesen tollen Award an folgende Blog`s weitergeben:

.....

2 Kommentare:

Kimba-Slydog hat gesagt…

Danke dir! Da freu ich mich aber. Der Award sieht süß aus!

LG,
Nicole

Helga´s Bastelwelt hat gesagt…

Das ist aber lieb, freut mich...

Background